Our Safety Protocols
The Endodontic Group has always been committed to adhering to the most up-to-date safety protocols set by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Our staff is fully trained to implement the following universal precautions regularly:
Professional Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Always wear new, disposable gloves while treating each patient.
- Always wear a face mask covering the mouth and nose, as well as protective eye wear, such as loops or goggles, while treating every patient.
- Always wear protective lab coats while treating every patient.
- Thoroughly wash hands with an antibacterial liquid soap and use an alcohol-based sanitizer between every patient.
- Sanitize each operatory after every patient including wiping treatment chairs, countertops and cabinets with disinfecting wipes designed for healthcare settings.
- Utilize Medify Air Purifiers in each operatory to avoid the spread of bacteria.
- Bag and heat-sterilize ALL dental instruments, even gauze, cotton rolls and cotton swabs.
Office Reception Area
- Disinfect chairs, doorknobs, tables and countertops regularly throughout the day.
- Disinfect all clipboards, pens and surfaces at set intervals throughout the day.
- Space patients within the waiting area to maintain safety standards.
- Bring patients into operatories as quickly as possible to avoid unnecessary contact with other patients.
As we navigate our “new normal” during these unprecedented times, we kindly ask our patients for the following considerations:
- Limit the number of family members attending appointments.
- Wear a mask before entering our clinic.
- Minimize contact between patients and staff – avoid handshakes and hugging.
- Answer Patient COVID Questionnaire upon entry to the office.
- Have temperature taken upon entry to the office.
- Please reschedule your appointment IF:
- You or any family member is feeling ill.
- You have a temperature of 100.0° or higher
- You have traveled outside of the country or have come in contact with anyone with COVID-19.
Dear Patients and Families,
As always, the safety of our patients and staff is our top priority at The Endodontic Group. We would like our patients to know that we continue to take every measure possible to ensure everyone’s safety by following the most up-to-date recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Rest assured, we will continue to monitor all professional dental association recommendations along with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and take precautions accordingly. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our offices at your convenience.
Wishing you good health,
The Endodontic Group